Rotary Position Switch- Interpolate Boost Tables

Hellafabrication

I am wiring up a rotary position switch to an AN Volt input and Im wondering how I would configure the AN Volt channel as well as the boost control system to interpolate between my boost tables based on the control tables.

Details for the system:

-External Wastegate plumbed as described in the LINK help file with a 3port solenoid to the top port of the wastegate.

-Using the AEM 12position switch.  which has a 0-5v output with a 5V input and ground.  ( http://aemelectronics.com/files/instructions/30-2056 Universal 12 Position Trim Pot.pdf  )

I would like to have the position 0 as wastegate pressure table and position 6 as my full high-boost table with a linear interpolation between.

Any help would be appreciated.  thanks,

Matt

Would I be able to do the same thing with a second AEM switch for traction control?

I am looking at the PCLink software and it seems like I can only make 50% maximum slip.   I.e., if I ran my axis types as non driven wheel speed and the other as the AEM TRACTION switch position can I have the first position act as as Traction off and the position being #2-11 acting as both the arming  and the slip aim.

You can have slip level varied by rotary switch, but my recollection is that it’s not possible (at least right now) to have position 1 as “traction off” as traction off needs to be a physical switch. I am pretty sure I have made a feature request for it to also be by a Virtual Aux which would mean you could do it using a voltage threshold on the rotary switch.

i am going to use a double pole rotary switch and have position 1 on the second pole switch traction off, then use positions 2-6 for traction levels. This means you need to make your own.

7 hours ago, Hellafabrication said:

Would I be able to do the same thing with a second AEM switch for traction control?

I am looking at the PCLink software and it seems like I can only make 50% maximum slip.   I.e., if I ran my axis types as non driven wheel speed and the other as the AEM TRACTION switch position can I have the first position act as as Traction off and the position being #2-11 acting as both the arming  and the slip aim.

4 hours ago, CamB said:

You can have slip level varied by rotary switch, but my recollection is that it’s not possible (at least right now) to have position 1 as “traction off” as traction off needs to be a physical switch. I am pretty sure I have made a feature request for it to also be by a Virtual Aux which would mean you could do it using a voltage threshold on the rotary switch.

i am going to use a double pole rotary switch and have position 1 on the second pole switch traction off, then use positions 2-6 for traction levels. This means you need to make your own.

I agree with Cam's comment that we are missing the ability to do traction disable by a virtual aux at present but you can still do want you want if you have a spare aux/ign/inj output available:

You set the aux to GP Output, set its conditions up so it goes true whenever your "AEM pot" is in the "0" position (most likely my example below would do it).  You connect this aux output wire to your "traction disable" DI so it will then disable TC whenever AEM knob is in position 0.  

YCGZTh2.png