Toliski

Idle Up and Down problem

Well, i think that i found my problem.

My idle based only at iac ( the throttle body was sealed )

I will try tomorrow to have my TB slightly open and i post back.

If you guys have any suggestions are accepted.

2 minutes ago, Hellafabrication said:

You should be able to unplug the idle valve and open the throttle body to get your idle in the rough area of your required idle target.  

With a cable throttle you would make that just below your target and let the air bleed bring idle up. 

Ok i will try it!

Thank you 

I would say it is still mostly fuel related.  The 4 cells highlighted in blue below are where you are idling so you want to flatten those out a lot more.  It also appears you have very large injectors with no short pulsewidth data so this will make mixture quite inconsistent around idle.  If you cant get proper data for your injectors then I would suggest aiming for a richer target at idle and possibly reducing your fuel pressure a little.

pDbvIhG.png

On 13/10/2017 at 6:00 AM, Adamw said:

I would say it is still mostly fuel related.  The 4 cells highlighted in blue below are where you are idling so you want to flatten those out a lot more.  It also appears you have very large injectors with no short pulsewidth data so this will make mixture quite inconsistent around idle.  If you cant get proper data for your injectors then I would suggest aiming for a richer target at idle and possibly reducing your fuel pressure a little.

pDbvIhG.png

Ok thanks for advice!