V44 won't connect to VISTA

JasonB.

• JasonB. changed the title to V44 won't connect to VISTA

It hasn't picked up the driver correctly. If you right click on the device and uninstall it, Disconnect and then reconnect the USB and the drivers should be searched for and assigned.

The PC might need to be shut down and restarted to complete the process.

Also I will add:  G4 software wont work with a V44.  Download VTS 4.10.2 from the Vi-Pec website (this is not your driver issue but once you have a working driver you still wont be able to connect with G4 software).

I would also try installing the latest g4+ software as that will install newer USB drivers that may overcome whatever issue is giving you the grief here.

If you still cant get it to work then shoot us an email at BGfzSPG.png  and one of us should be able to teamviewer in and sort it out.

Thanks for the replies. Downloading the VTS 4.10.2 from the Vi-Pec website and updating the drivers I have it connecting. Now I'm confused about the Vi-Pec vs. G4. Can one of you please educate me on the differences? Thanks.

The Vi-pec was produced by Link for Ray Hall to distribute as his own brand. It was targeted to higher end market and had some additional features over the equivalent link models.

The V44 had a 4 bar map Vs 2.5 on the link and it also had Peak and hold injection control. There were also some extra software features such as mixture map tuning.

Regards

Simon