tuning pointers 33 gtr g4+ link

ruben

wondering if anyone is keen to sus out my tune and quick log file
been playing around with the tune a couple weekends now but want to see what other 
people think mainly after suggestions or point out any things i may have missed, cheers.

specs include
single turbo conversion garret gtx gt3582
toyota / denso yaris coil setup
cherry sensor triggers
98 fuel
1150 cc bosch injectors
can link lambda sensor

r33 gtr current.pclr

Log 2018-01-13 4;20;45 pm.llg

It looks like you have most of the basics right to me.  A couple of things you should change; turn off the IAT trim table (generally not needed with modelled mode.), Turn off the AFR/Lambda target overlay table (not doing anything).

Upgrade to latest firmware.

Turnoff CLL during tuning and try using the mixture map a little.  It looks like you need a bit more work on the fuel table just above idle and light cruise as you have a fairly lean area (assuming diff Fuel pressure is controlling well).

didnt even realise there was a newer version of the firmware good to know now.
turned off the iat trim table but not sure how to turn off the afr target table?
i set it up so i could use the "quick tune" function dont think it works without it.
regarding the lean area i did notice that actually just trying to get my head around using a lambda value but ill continue to play with the fuel map a little more.
wanting to road tune the car a bit better later down the track would you recommend on using the link knock light for knock detection ?
thanks for the help

On 1/14/2018 at 4:19 PM, ruben said:

but not sure how to turn off the afr target table?

Sorry for the slow reply.  It was not the AFR target table I was talking about, it was the AFR target Overlay table.  

bqO73s1.png

On 1/14/2018 at 4:19 PM, ruben said:

would you recommend on using the link knock light for knock detection

It is a fairly effective warning device when connected to a typical mild road car engine but I think for tuning a audio based device is a much better prospect.  The human ear is very good at seperating real knock from background noise.  If the budget can stretch a little further my suggestion would be to consider the Knockblock instead.