Hi guys,

We just completed the first that we know of Coyote Aluminator swap into a 1989 Porsche 928. For good measure a Whipple 2.9 supercharger was piled on top with a 20% overdrive pulley setup. The power is transmitted to the wheels via a Corvette Z06 transaxle and torque tube assembly with an oversized Driveshaft Shop driveshaft and upgraded axles. To control it all we chose the powerful Thunder ECU. We will also be running a form of boost control via supercharger bypass valve to keep the car under control in the first few gears. Once we get it to the dyno and tuned we are expecting around 800WHP at around 15 psi. Looking forward to playing a bit with this one.

Blaine Carmena

Carmena Performance

20171027_154149_HDRres.jpg

20180110_173237res.jpg

20180112_100136res.jpg

20171127_163351res.jpg

Exactly! The Gen 1 motors didn't run poorly in their park position but they sure did lose some power. I did send the tech team some scope images and some duty cycle data on how the mid lock phasers operate. They are a fair bit different in what the want for duty cycles but I have complete faith in the Link team. Hopefully they don't lose too much hair on this one.

Hi Guys,

Since Jean's initial query about supporting this VVT system (when I told him it was unlikely we would develop it for a 1 off request) we have now had quite a few requests for it so it is definitely moving up the priority list.  No guarantees when it will happen as we have a massive backlog of firmware work to do first but we do plan on supporting it.

Exactly great news, I have been waiting this a while. I have fox body -88 mustang, and it has Gen 2 coyote with Procharger supercharger, T56 M gearbox, 8,8 rear end. Car runs quite ok, even cams are locked, but it sure will be better when we have firmware to control cams.

Fox-009p.jpg

IMG_2218-2.jpg

WP_20160313_16_30_03_Pro_LI.jpg