error code 22 car wont start

Leon

hi all, i have a 13b with a link monsson , had my tuner come down and set triggers ect and get it started, ran fine for a couple of days, went to start it 3 days after and all i get is huge back fires, i have not change a thing, pluged it into my laptop and has an error code of 22, any ideas ??     cheers

Are you sure the error 22 its not also accompanied with error 56 ? 

Error 56 is MAP sensor at 5v

Error 22 on the other hand is the AnVolt input has been above the error voltage, so if you are only getting error 22 then check the 'AnV5 error high' setting has not somehow been changed.

im not sure what is pluged into there, i will run a log later this arvo when i go into work, it has an error code 46 which is air temp sensor, because i havent fitted it yet, that was there when tuner started it, im yet to finish exhaust so was only starting it to check for leaks etc, the only thing i have done is disconnect the battery, not sure if that can change any thing.  cheers

Ok, it seems your error code 22 is just a historic one and the MAP appears to be working in the log.  Go to the event log and click "clear ECU fault codes", then do a store should get rid of that.

I dont see anything obviously wrong in your map/log.  It seems to be seeing the trigger ok during cranking and there is dwell and PW displayed.  There are some trigger errors registering but they could well have been caused by a kick back or uneven cranking speed so Im not too worried about those yet. Battery voltage drops to 8.5-9V when cranking so that either needs a charge or the wiring improved.  Rotaries are quite prone to fouling the plugs if the tune is not good so it is possibly worth trying a couple of new leading plugs. 

hiya, cheers for the reply, i have tried a new set of plugs, still no go, will charge battery and try that, i have another crank angle sensor so will try that, and also clear the codes, failing that might have to get injectors flow tested but there doesn't seem to be a lot of excess fuel on plugs.   again thanks for the help .