Rostra 250-3592 Dash Mount Cruise Control Switch

Volumetrico

I would like to connect Cruise Control to my Link G4+ Fury ECU and I want to know the wiring connections to use with the Rostra 250-3592 Dash Mount Cruise Control Switch w Engaged LED.

I have attached the wiring scheme published for it.

I have a brake switch, clutch switch and speed sensor connected to the ECU and obviously providing switched live power and lighting dimming is straight forward.

However how do I connect the Red, Brown, Yellow, Green and Pink wires?

I do not need to know how to configure the ECU connections because my tuner will do this. But I must make the right wiring connections so your help is appreciated.

If there are other dash button based switches that are proven for wiring in then please let me know.  

Rostra Cruise Control Wiring 250-3593_Form2560D.pdf

Unfortunately, that document doesnt really give enough info, but my hunch is it should be ok.  The main unknown is if the switch action is momentary or latching, on their website the switches appear to spring return to the central position so that would suggest they are momentary type.  For the G4+ cruise control you need momentary switches/buttons.

Connect the red/brn/yel/grn wires to any 4 spare digital inputs.  The pink wire (for the engaged light) appears to need a high side drive, so connect to any aux output 5-8 but be aware it wont work at present since the G4+ "cruise light" function is currently broken (will be fixed in a future firmware update).