Hussain-vtec

AEM EPM trigger G4+ PNP Coil on plug

Hi guys.

I have aG4+ PNP in my h22a engine with Oem Distributor installed and wanted to know,

Is the Civic Base Map 92-95 that is already exist in Link Software have the right and correct Dwell time setting Or Not?

If I want to replace my OEM Distributor with a OEM K20 coil on plug and AEM 30-3255 Honda EPM Trigger shall I change the Dwell time setting or keep it the same.

And how to Wire it to the ECU Pin Out Diagram for Coils and EPM And Screen shot of the link software setting please. 

See the image attached and don't bother the ECU it will be link G4+:D

the Link to see the wiring of the AEM 30-3255 Honda EPM Trigger

See the linkhttp://www.aemelectronics.com/files/instructions/30-2860 Coil-On-Plug COP Conversion Kit.pdf in AEM PDF For C.O.P

Thanks

It is important that you make sure you set the following parameters before you turn the ignition on:

Ignition Main -

Ignition Mode = Direct Spark

Spark Edge = Falling Edge

I have included the pinout which you can find in the help file in PCLink and the Dwell settings I run with K20 coils.

Screen Shot 2018-01-30 at 19.29.46.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-30 at 19.15.41.png

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:31 PM, ClintBHP said:

It is important that you make sure you set the following parameters before you turn the ignition on:

Ignition Main -

Ignition Mode = Direct Spark

Spark Edge = Falling Edge

I have included the pinout which you can find in the help file in PCLink and the Dwell settings I run with K20 coils.

Thanks brother here is the wiring diagram

and pc link shots 

untitled5.jpg

untitled1.jpg

untitled4.jpg

On 2/8/2018 at 11:38 AM, ClintBHP said:

Nice :)

Thanks brother I tried starting it today, with the same setting above but its not reading trigger what do you think the issue is it the trigger setting? 

Please help 

thanks

Your screen shot above on the Feb 1 post shows you have trig 1 set to reluctor, the AEM EPM is hall as far as I know.  So set both trig 1 and 2 to optical/hall, turn on the pullup resistor.  Make sure trig 2 sync mode is set to cam pulse 1X.  If you still get no RPM then post a triggerscope.