Problem with v88 on 1.8t ethtottle

sagishm

Hi ,

i got v88 from my friend i install on my car and i get error 70.

i think the configuration not good, i check the manual and the pin layout not same the map ( audi tt base map )

v88  can be replace the me 7.5?

i need another map?

thanks

14 hours ago, sagishm said:

i think the configuration not good, i check the manual and the pin layout not same the map

If your PInout doesn't closely match the Audi TT, then that ecu will unlikely work.  What pins have you found that dont match?

What car do you have and what is the engine code?

Hi

i found the problem with throttle, it’s like i88 in my wiring.

i have another issue, i think the MAP sensor pin nou same, I’m try to MAP calibration and i get error.

elso what about esp/abs, v88 can be work? Because the light is on in the clock.

My car is ibiza 6l bjx engine.

Ecu: ME7.5 ( part number: 06a906032qn )

21 hours ago, sagishm said:

i have another issue, i think the MAP sensor pin nou same, I’m try to MAP calibration and i get error.

The MAP sensor is inside the ECU case - it is not connected to any external pin.  It is on ANVolt 1 and MAP sensor type should be set to "2.5Bar".

21 hours ago, sagishm said:

elso what about esp/abs, v88 can be work? Because the light is on in the clock.

The ABS lamp probably means the CAN bus messages in your car are a little different than the Audi TT that the ECU was designed for.  You are unlikely able to fix that with a V series as the user configurable CAN is only basic.

Yes, since that time in the G4+ range we have added new data into the pre-configured CAN stream to cover a wider range of later model cars including the Ibiza, but you do not have that option with an old V88.  

6 hours ago, Adamw said:

The MAP sensor is inside the ECU case - it is not connected to any external pin.  It is on ANVolt 1 and MAP sensor type should be set to "2.5Bar".

The ABS lamp probably means the CAN bus messages in your car are a little different than the Audi TT that the ECU was designed for.  You are unlikely able to fix that with a V series as the user configurable CAN is only basic.

i understand, Thanks you!

On 4/23/2018 at 1:13 PM, Adamw said:

Yes, since that time in the G4+ range we have added new data into the pre-configured CAN stream to cover a wider range of later model cars including the Ibiza, but you do not have that option with an old V88.  

Hi,

i want to upgrade to G4+, You sure i can to coded for ibiza 6l?

Thanks!