barge

Subaru Engine Swap/Updated to 4 Cam VVT

So I have a v10 STI PnP ECU that i seem to be rather quickly trying to make as un-PnP as possible.

I've got some CAN bus stuff I'm researching to clear up a lot of my digital IO and I'm wanting to figure out if there's any reason I couldn't run a newer STI motor with the 4 cam control provided i free up the necessary IO in the 1-4 range.

Obviously the wiring harness would require some work/modification to support this.

Yes, should be do-able.  DI3 is AC request so you could move that to DI8 or 9.  DI4 is clutch switch so that is not really needed.

For the Auxes you cant use Aux 4 as that is needed for E-throttle but you can use Aux 5 for the 4th VVT solenoid.  Aux 3 is Tacho and Aux 5 is wastegate solenoid so you will have to move those somewhere else.  Possibly to Aux 7 & 8 if you dont need the tumble valves.

Tumble valves are gone so those outputs and inputs are free.

All the cruise signals I hope to have on CAN along with other "body control" type stuff.