Remote/email tuning.

Taco Bandit

Not sure if this is the correct place, but I was wondering if there is a company or person here that you can send your data logs to for a tune? Given my current situation and where I live, driving to a tuner is not feasible. An actual dyno tune will come once I can get the car running and other logistics figured out.

Take the HP Academy Course and do it yourself. Its not particularly hard once you have the correct information.

I finished the course a month or so back and took my car out the first time today for some tuning using the base setup they tell you to start with. Within 5 mins i had the car from a bucking stuttering mess to fairly drive able. Within about 1 hour i have a fairly decent cruise fuel map with no spluttering and pretty smooth drive-ability.

I'm having a go at tuning mine myself and have looked at alot of the HP Academy videos, I haven't played for long and have the fuel pretty good for start, cruise and full power runs off the wastegate.  Time to get the knock sensor set up and increase the boost, then add some timing.

19 hours ago, Taco Bandit said:

I have been told to check out HP academy, i guess I will have to see what they are about. Were you even able to get a good tune under boost?

I havent done a boost run yet but off boost i did last night and its running great. I haven't done any timing yet though, that's mainly because my car is pretty aggressive and has a lot of torque (twin turbo ls3) with long gears. With the timing at 15* across the board its still picking up like an absolute monster and were picking up a lot of speed.