Link thunder sometimes doesnt log data

Cozcorners

@Adamw Just a thought...

Is there a way to send a datastream from the link thunder ecu to my AEM cd7 dash logger, so i get a image/sign/light of some kind that will tell me if the ecu is in logging mode?( say a image comes up that says "logging" as soon as the thunder ecu starts logging.

That way i'll know if the thunder is logging, and if it doesnt, ill be able to keep a record and report it etc?

15 hours ago, Cozcorners said:

@Adamw Just a thought...

Is there a way to send a datastream from the link thunder ecu to my AEM cd7 dash logger, so i get a image/sign/light of some kind that will tell me if the ecu is in logging mode?( say a image comes up that says "logging" as soon as the thunder ecu starts logging.

That way i'll know if the thunder is logging, and if it doesnt, ill be able to keep a record and report it etc?

We could send the parameter "logging status" to the dash, but back on the last page @JayGow mentioned his logging status showed it was logging but when he went to download there was 0.00 so Im not sure if this is going to be a good indicator.  The ECU obviously thinks it is logging.

• 2 weeks later...

Can all the users in this thread that have had experienced the logging problem please email me a copy of your tune file.  I need as many clues as I can to pass on to engineering. NAjJcZt.png

If you can, in the email include a link to this thread so I know what its about.

• 1 year later...