sino

WRX10 2007 AUX pinout

Hi, 

somebody knows if an auxilIary output can control the secondary air pump relay on STI 2007 ? the genuine pin that control the relay is B136-8

I need to plug an electric vaccuum pump to have brake assistance when ALS is active

Thanks a lot

fred

We do not have a Aux wired to that pin but if you have a free Aux any where it could certainly be used to switch a vac pump activated with the anti Lag.

Volvo's use this 3 way tee with a vacuum switch on it to drive the electric pump ( via a relay of course )

Connect intake vac, elec pump and then to servo and the switch will operate to maintain vacuum in the servo. Many modern cars use a little electric pump now, think it's those with that stop/start nonsense but loads of them use the exact same pump, although they might control it differently.

http://2cb6df.39.ekmpowershop.net/volvo-v70-s60-s80-power-brake-vacuum-control-switch--part-no-30645493-10453-p.asp

7 hours ago, Simon said:

We do not have a Aux wired to that pin but if you have a free Aux any where it could certainly be used to switch a vac pump activated with the anti Lag.

Hi Simon, thanks for replying

so a G4+ pnp for my STI doesn't control the secondary air pump ? does it control tgv ?

5 hours ago, Stevieturbo said:

Volvo's use this 3 way tee with a vacuum switch on it to drive the electric pump ( via a relay of course )

Connect intake vac, elec pump and then to servo and the switch will operate to maintain vacuum in the servo. Many modern cars use a little electric pump now, think it's those with that stop/start nonsense but loads of them use the exact same pump, although they might control it differently.

http://2cb6df.39.ekmpowershop.net/volvo-v70-s60-s80-power-brake-vacuum-control-switch--part-no-30645493-10453-p.asp

i use Hella vaccum pump UP30. it's enought to work stand alone but i will connect it to the engine too

thanks for your help

3 hours ago, sino said:

so a G4+ pnp for my STI doesn't control the secondary air pump ?

No we dont have any aux connected to the SAP pin.

3 hours ago, sino said:

does it control tgv ?

Yes the tumble valves are controlled by Aux 7 (Pin D22) & Aux 8 (pin D13).