Lancer GSR with 4G63T Swap - G4+ Extreme Install

Sheik

Hi All

In the middle of a bit of a flavorsome project - I am working on a 4WD Lancer GSR thats had a 4G63T swap done to it. The car had a factory ECU and a Microtech piggyback in it until which looked like it was a pretty reasonable setup for back when it went in, but leaves a lot to be desired now. I am working on wiring in a G4+ Extreme at present and have a few questions which I want to ask to possibly simplify my job. 

There are lots of sensors various fruit going in along with the new ECU. One thing thats being done is an upgrade to a set of Evo 7 OEM coil packs. Am I right in assuming that the J722T Igniter Module is now no longer necessary? I am just running power and ground to the new coils and a signal wire direct from the ECU? 

Secondly, I have a massive chunky double-relay which was situated down the bottom-left of the center console which I believe is the Multiport Fuel Injection Relay... The owner recently replaced the unit at great expense (due to the car failing to start and audible noise directing him to the issue). I should be fine to delete this yes? The fuel pump has already been separated and given its own relay which can be triggered by the ECU, which means that if I just add another standard relay in for the injectors, the MFI Relay will no longer be necessary correct? Does it do anything else im missing? I have plenty of spare ignition channels so I dont see any issues here, but my knowledge has many holes in it. 

Also more than happy to hear of any other hurdles I am likely to hit with this particular build if anyone wants to chime in! :)

Cheers

Thanks for the reply Moto. Good news on the relay. As for the coils, I think the Evo ones might be a little different unless I am missing something critical? I have coils the same as the ones on this site: https://www.extremepsi.com/store/product.php?productid=26831&cat=1060

I have attached the wiring diagram from the electrical manual - it doesn't seem to have anything between the ECU and the signal post of the coil. I am hoping there are no surprises I am missing?

coilwiring.png