Car stalls while driving and clutch is pressed

skeruno

Hi there,

I hope you guys can help me out with the problem i'm facing and i dont seem to be able to figure it out.

Im working on getting the tune on the car. but when i starting driving on the car i found out that the car stalls while driving and the clutch is pressed. What am i overlooking?

With this postthe file and the logs in where the car stalls 2 times.

Hope you can help me out!

Kind regards!

Log 2018-07-13 12;44;03 pm.llg

350 coupe new 13-07-2018001.pclr

It looks like the main problem is the target table is commanding 2.5%, but the engine appears to need 4% for normal idle.  But it also looks like the TP hasn't been calibrated since TP sub and main dont match.  So it may just be the lack of calibration causing the target table numbers to be off.  Can you do the TP calibration procedure then do another log and we will see if the target table needs a tweak.

As Adam says your TP calibration is off which means the ECU (or us) have no idea whether main/sub or a completely random value is what TPS % you actually have.

The target table being 2.5% but needing ~4% might not be such a big deal because you're also getting 1.5% ish added from your base idle table so the target % is around 4 anyway.

There is another thing that wont be helping either... your ignition table looks ok but your traction control settings mean it is always pulling 20 deg of timing, so it probably feels really down on power, and when your coming up to idle its running at -5 to -10 deg (ie its bascialy not generating any power and will stall). Either disable traction control, or set the slip percentages to something other than 0 in the tables. (table 2 is always in use in your config) 

Hi there!

Thanks a lot for the feedback. I really appreciate your help a lot. 

i have done the TPS calibration a couple of times while starting on this car. I will do this again just to make sure its right. For as far as the traction control: i have to say i really forgot about this. I had the traction lights on and tried to get them off. So i set traction control to on but never got the change to fill in any data correctly. I will turn traction control off and give it a go later today when i am in my shop.

Realy thanks a lot and i will report back asap!

Kind regards

Hi there!

I wanted to report back, it seemed that the timing caused by the traction control(which i by accident left unconfigured) was the culprit. Car runs fine currenlty! Really thanks a lot for the super input!

Kind regards