Traction Control Switch

lostsoul

Yes you can use that.  You can put the AN Volt channel that the knob is wired to either on one axis of the main slip table, or if you need more variables you can set the second slip table to be always on then have the AN Volt on one of the axes in that table.

Ok, attached your map modified to suit a 12pos switch connected to AN Volt 6.  You will notice I have set up the knob as a GP Input and assigned a Cal table.  This is so you see "knop position 0-11" on your Slip table axis rather than just 0-5Volts so it is a little easier to know where you are working when making changes.  Slip table two is now the main table that will do most of the work.  Slip table 1 is just used to get the highspeed/low gear limiter you had configured.  I dont really know how much adjustment you wanted so I took a stab.  In this example, position 0 will give you the same slip as your old dry table.  Position 7 or 8 is most similar to your original wet table and turning the knob to 11 gives the most aggressive TC.

TC Knob setup.pclr

Hey Adam, I have been going over the adjustments you made for me and have some questions.

Do I have to retain DI 7 toggle switch (currently activating Slip Table 2 ) ?

If not is OK to have just 1 slip Table activated by the DI 5 Traction on/off switch?

• 1 year later...

Sorry to bring up this topic. does the traction control need the all 4 wheel speed sensor to work or 3 wheel speed sensor are enough? We have 3 sensor connected to the ecu and one goes to the speedometer as we dont have any free outputs. we have already plan to use the Thunder for the next cars but on the cars running with the fury we need a solution.