Installing monsoon into 13b pp help

Shane13bpp

Just purchased a link monsoon.  So I'll be asking a few questions regarding wiring it into the car(fd rx7) for the minute I just want to wire in what I need to get the car up and running. So coils, air temp,tps,cas, and water temp.  I will be in the future fitting flat shift to the seq gearbox. 

Injectors  in running 1 Injecter per throttle body. Where do I Earth the negative on the injector?

ill be fitting 4 aem smart coils. To what colour wires should I assign to each coil? 

On the cas I have 4 wires. What wires from the look should I be connecting up? 

I will  have more questions as I go but this should get me started 

Thanks  Shane  

57 minutes ago, Brad Burnett said:

You can download the PCLink software.

The help file in the software has a fantastic section dedicated to wiring and will answer all the questions you have listed here.

Do you know if there is anywhere I can view the help file offline? I sometimes want to check something during lunch at work but can't as I don't have PClink on my PC etc, I do however agree that its very helpful.

Cheers for that. Didn't know the program had so much info on wiring!!

so I've got cas,coils,tips,water temp and airtemp wired up.  I'm stuck with injectors. Do I bring each injector wire from the ecu to one side of the coil and what do I do with the other pin out on the injector?