simonjob

fuel map maxed out

hey i have a small issue with my sr20det have started to tune it today and i have noticed i need to get more fuel but the fuel map wont let me it is at 150. am i missing somthing to get the fuel table down so i can add more.

the car has 1650cc injectors on e85 so they should be big enough.

any help would be good 

Will need to adjust the master fuel setting or the injector scale setting(if modelled eq) by a percentage to enrichen the mixture

then adjust the entire fuel table in the opposite direction in order to bring the values down.

ok i have had a look fount the afr was set to 14.7 not 9.7 

also i cant find anything in the injector setup to change to get more fuel

this all i gave in there

Capture.JPG

also 2 is it bet to use modelled fuel or traditional fuel?

Change the stoich value to 9.8, this will bring you pretty close to correct.  Unless you have flow tested the injectors specifically with e85 then I would make a guess and change injector flow rate to about 1500cc.  Most injectors will flow 10-15% less ethanol than their quoted petrol/n-heptane flow rate.

I'm running the Asnu equlivant injectors with a spray plate and found 8% less flow with E85 during flow testing. Can u post a pick of your dead times and I'll compare it to what I worked out. If ur dead times are too low the VE numbers with need to be alot bigger.

Best way to tell if the dead time is close in modelled mode is to drive in a area of the map around 2.5ms pulse width. Should be in linear area of injector. Tune the fuel cells so it match the afr target table I tune to .9 Lambda for testing. Now in the afr target table request a change to Lambda 1 afr should follow. Now request a change to .8 afr should follow. If not change all the dead time valves by the same amount so the afr tracks the requested new afr target.