TechDave

[UPDATE] PCLink 5.6.6.3564 (on hold)

G4+ firmware 5.6.6 at RX7S7 plugin have problem

I tried yesterday to My FD.

At first The REoil pump rang tightly.(IGN ON)

I tried RE Oilpump Test Mode (Full Open and Full close)

Then the degree of opening became unstable

The same symptoms were observed even if the pump was replaced.

The stepping motor does not work well.

That's it, I switched it back to the old firmware.

I will report it just in case.

7 hours ago, Takshit said:

G4+ firmware 5.6.6 at RX7S7 plugin have problem

I tried yesterday to My FD.

At first The REoil pump rang tightly.(IGN ON)

I tried RE Oilpump Test Mode (Full Open and Full close)

Then the degree of opening became unstable

The same symptoms were observed even if the pump was replaced.

The stepping motor does not work well.

That's it, I switched it back to the old firmware.

I will report it just in case.

What firmware was in your ECU prior to the change?  There have been no known changes to rotary oil pump control for many releases but it is possible if you were on something older than 5.6.5 you might have got hit by the corruption thing that Simon mentions above.  Try again once we release the fixed version (hopefully in a few days).

1 hour ago, Adamw said:

What firmware was in your ECU prior to the change?  There have been no known changes to rotary oil pump control for many releases but it is possible if you were on something older than 5.6.5 you might have got hit by the corruption thing that Simon mentions above.  Try again once we release the fixed version (hopefully in a few days).

I used before 5.6.6 and now is 5.6.5.3338 firmware.

I will try fixed version. :-)

37 minutes ago, claudiumxg said:

Which version has now the 4g15 triggers in? and where can it be downloaded to test it , because on pc link downloads is still 565.388

It is in 5.6.6.  As per Simons post above we have pulled it off the website temporarily as we have found a problem when connecting to old firmwares.  I expect it will be fixed and re-released in the next few days.

I had FW 5.6.5 updated to 5.6.6 till now no problems. I have a race next week should I downgrade it back to 5.6.5 or I can keep 5.6.6? thanks

5 hours ago, DOLFO said:

I had FW 5.6.5 updated to 5.6.6 till now no problems. I have a race next week should I downgrade it back to 5.6.5 or I can keep 5.6.6? thanks

You are fine.  For those that do have problems it is very obvious, ecu will be disabled/locked and engine wont run.

On 8/31/2018 at 1:37 AM, Adamw said:

You are fine.  For those that do have problems it is very obvious, ecu will be disabled/locked and engine wont run.

Thanks .......  I have done two ECU's and both work just fine.

Is there any word on when the update will be re-released? My tuner updated my ecu's firmware when it was on the dyno 2 weeks ago and I haven't been able to connect to it since because I don't have 5.6.6 on my laptop.  

Thanks 

Should being the key element in that. We have put in a couple of other fixes so taking a little longer. But it is very close I have been running a test version for a few days now and all seems happy.

12 hours ago, flipski said:

FYI, in future release, could you please update the basemaps for nissan 350z IAT fuel trim table. Sorry if I posted in wrong thread.

image.png.44973925e074ddfc7e5350760405bc7a.png

Im pretty sure that map was done by High Performance Academy, I assume since it is a NA car and wouldnt normally have running intake temps above about 30°C, the enrichment at high intake temps is done intentionally to compensate for hot start heat soak.  

3 hours ago, Adamw said:

Im pretty sure that map was done by High Performance Academy, I assume since it is a NA car and wouldnt normally have running intake temps above about 30°C, the enrichment at high intake temps is done intentionally to compensate for hot start heat soak.  

Thanks for the feedback. I guess this should be part of another thread.