TechDave

[UPDATE] PCLink 5.6.6.3564 (on hold)

On 1/5/2019 at 2:29 AM, tigerli529 said:

omg! my ecu is 5.6.6.3557,but my pc only 5.6.5,so, Who can help me give me a 5.6.6 link

Send an email to tech@linkecu.com and we can get you sorted. Or alternatively you can roll back the firmware to 5.6.5 using the 5.6.5 pclink. (firmware can be changed with our PC link not needing to connect)

On 1/7/2019 at 8:06 PM, Simon said:

Or alternatively you can roll back the firmware to 5.6.5 using the 5.6.5 pclink. (firmware can be changed with our PC link needing to connect.

Sorry, can you explain how? I didn't think you could connect to a newer firmware with an older version.

3 minutes ago, Richard Hill said:

Sorry, can you explain how? I didn't think you could connect to a newer firmware with an older version.

It’s exactly the same process as doing a firmware update, just you choose an older version from the selection box.  So, open up pc link but donot connect, if you use auto connect then just click ok to the pop up that tells you the software is version is too old or whatever.  Then ecu controls>update firmware as per normal.

3 hours ago, Adamw said:

It’s exactly the same process as doing a firmware update, just you choose an older version from the selection box.  So, open up pc link but donot connect, if you use auto connect then just click ok to the pop up that tells you the software is version is too old or whatever.  Then ecu controls>update firmware as per normal.

Brilliant, that's useful to know.

Thanks.