Xtreme wire diagram

whittlebeast

In the Help section of the PC-Link software. You will probably be able to search through it and find any other bits and pieces there too. Extremely well documented (pun intended). 

Is there a full but basic diagram say for 4 injectors, 4 logic coils, two hall sensers and the five basic sensors?  Looking for the pin number and standard wire color for all the basic IO to get a motor runnong here.  I can post samples of what I typicall see if it would help.  For example how does the fan control work or fuse sizes.

You can use the Pinout Diagram along with the Installer IO Table (also in Help) to determine what can be wired up where. A safe strategy would be to fill in the Installer IO Table with your required sensors/outputs/etc so they are all certain to work. It was something I didnt do with my first build and I ended up chasing my tail a bit. Some things need to be on specific pins (ie. aux 5/6/7/8 for a stepper motor and DI 1-4 for flex sensors, etc)

• 3 years later...