Need unlock code please

NIZBARU

Hello i purchased a link ecu #WRX6+ 2 years ago i never knew i had to unlock ecu until now . i had to put it off on the side  because until i finished rebuilding motor i decided to install new link ecu and it keep saying ecu is lock . please help i contacted the dealer i bought it from and havent heard from him yet . i have serial number if needed . thanks in advance ...

Edited by NIZBARU

You can send us an email at BGfzSPG.png  Include if you can some sort of proof of purchase and a copy of some photo ID.  Also a brief story of who you purchased from etc.  If it all checks out we will be able to give you an unlock code early next week.  

Ok thnx sent link tech support email . one more question i followed installation on manual for my ecu set up tps and map calibration done everything good just except trigger calibration is locked .  my question is does ecu being locked prevent me from starting up motor because it will not turn over i tried a many times it will turn over i switched it back to stock it turns over and runs any advice is appriciated please help thanks... Also i tried swithing the dip switch and my 1999 wrx is a jdm