stroker

rpm not stable and alot of trig1 error !

hi

today we work on v6 engine with 32 - 2 trigger ... and started fine but rpm not stable .. and when i take my foot from paddle .. immediately engine dead !

also trig1 Err counter 255

log attachment

1.llg

1fz trigger

48 minutes ago, stroker said:

adamw : 32-2 1uz ... correct  

Earlier you said 1FZ.  But you are still wrong.  Both the 1FZ and 1UZ have 36-2 on the crank (non vvt 1UZ have just 12T).  So either you have 36-2 or you dont have a 1UZ or 1FZ trigger wheel.  

If you cant actually get to the wheel to count the teeth then just try setting to 36-2 and see if the trigger errors go away.  Our connect an oscilloscope and give us a picture of the waveform.

The only engine I know of that uses 32-2 is Harley Davidson.

27 minutes ago, Adamw said:

Earlier you said 1FZ.  But you are still wrong.  Both the 1FZ and 1UZ have 36-2 on the crank.  So either you have 36-2 or you dont have a 1UZ/1FZ trigger wheel.  

If you cant actually get to the wheel to count the teeth then just try setting to 36-2 and see if the trigger errors go away.  Our connect an oscilloscope and give us a picture of the waveform.

yes i said 1fz because when i choose 1fz trigger .. engine starts fine but with poor idle ( like 3 cylinder work only ) .. also we try choose ( Multi Tooth/Missing) 32 - 2 ... but engine not started and no rpm when cranking ...

Does it look like this? This is 36-2 even though there are only 32 standalone teeth

1zz-trigger.JPG

The left and right edges of that big flat bit each count as a tooth as well.