Subaru EZ36 swap Fury or Thunder?

Chi-Town

I'm installing a Subaru EZ36 and Subaru 5 speed in a Porsche 914 and am looking at the G4+ Fury and Thunder ECUs.

My questions are:

Can the Fury support a second Uego input and recognize the separate signals as Bank 1 and Bank 2?

Does the Thunder do this automatically with it's dual internal Uego sensors? Will it make full bank fuel corrections?

Because my 5 speed VSS is directly on the output shaft can I use it for traction control?

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Chi-Town said:

Can the Fury support a second Uego input and recognize the separate signals as Bank 1 and Bank 2?

Yes you can connect another Lambda via CAN bus (highly recommended) or old school analog input.  If you use CAN you can actually connect up to 8 CAN lambdas.  Yes the Fury has dual bank closed loop lambda control.

Does the Thunder do this automatically with it's dual internal Uego sensors? Will it make full bank fuel corrections?

You would still have to turn on dual channel control and assign correct cylinders etc, but yes the Thunder can do it without any further external hardware needed.

Because my 5 speed VSS is directly on the output shaft can I use it for traction control?

Yes, this works ok.  You will also need at least one un-driven wheel speed.