Simon-AE86

Toyota 86 CAN

I think you will struggle to interface directly, in our software you are limited to 6 CAN ID's and most OEM systems will sprinkle little bits of data out over a much larger range of ID's.  Most likely it will need some sort of CAN gateway/bridge in-between.

we looked at this , there is a couple of GT86's running a Link with a motor change but they dont allow everything to work as a stock car. We had to go for a  competitors ECU other than Motec for our motor conversion.

The Link ECU doesnt have enough outputs (digital) to make everything work as a stock car but the AGT device looks like the way forward TBH.

I know a guy from Dubai has integrated a Furry ECU into a a GT86. He spent arround 3 days to make the CAN work. So it couldn't be too difficult. 

If there are to less adresses available in the LINK ECU, you can use a Motec Dash as a Gateway between. Maybe the AIM Link dash could do that,too. 

16 hours ago, mapper said:

I know a guy from Dubai has integrated a Furry ECU into a a GT86. He spent arround 3 days to make the CAN work. So it couldn't be too difficult. 

If there are to less adresses available in the LINK ECU, you can use a Motec Dash as a Gateway between. Maybe the AIM Link dash could do that,too. 

As above, I built a 2jz gt86 using a link Fury. Oleg Zaytsev from dynotech Ukraine was kind enough to share his CAN data with me. Everything worked on the car that we had on. We removed the ABS & airbag system as it was a show car so I cant verify abs and tcs but absolutely everything else worked as it should.