car wont start. v4 type r sti

darts99

hey just seeing if anyone has any input as to why my car wont start. I got the link ecu installed and set up, got the car started and idling (was very shaky) car started right up every time no issue for about a week.. all of a sudden the car would not start no matter what i tried. I had stalled the car a few times so i thought maybe it skipped a tooth, sadly thats not the case. i tried the injector test and ignition test both were a success. even tried new map sensor,crank,cam sensor still wont start.  if anyone has any ideas please let me know. thanks!

type r map wont run.pclr

Theres a couple of odd settings in your attached map, nothing I think that will prevent it from running but may make it more difficult to tune.

In fuel main, set equation load source to Load=MAP.  Turn the open loop lambda table on.  Turn knock control off.  

I notice your MAP sensor is set to "V9", is that correct?

What size injectors does it have?

After making these changes, can you do a short PC Log of it cranking and attach it here.  Video showing how to do the log: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P1LRANeO4A

So have you changed the load source back to map? 

Im not convinced the MAP sensor is reading correctly as the lowest it drops in the log is 80KPa and that is at 1300RPM with closed throttle, it should be more like half that.  Or possibly the engine is hurt and it doesnt actually make vacuum?

Is the MAP sensor connected to the standard port/nipple?  Is there anything else "tee'd" off its vacuum line?  Have you still got the stock MAP sensor to try?

ive tried 6 different map sensors and its still not calibrating, the lowest is 80kpa.. all wiring for the map sensor has been checked and tested. The latest map sensor thats in the car is a gm 3 bar,  is reading (90 map) so wont calibrate with the 101 baro.

3 hours ago, darts99 said:

The only way i can get one sensor to calibrate is to set up password  protection, then baro calibration shows up, so i calibrate it at 101 kpa and then 1 map sensor will calibrate but its  not working properly 

Its hard to work out what you are on about here, password protection has nothing to do with MAP or BAP.

It sounds like you should get a local dealer or someone with a bit more experience to help.