Large range converted

Guest |632|

To start off i would rather not mention what ECU's i have removed to fit the ViPEC only how happy all my customers have been so far.

MK4 supra Vipec V88's most Pnp but in the early days they were wire in only

The first (to my knowledge) MK4 VVTi auto surpa

Skyline From r31 to r34 GTST & GTR

200sx s13-15

NX coupe with a Sr20 SR20 VE

VL Turbo Commodore

Toyota Aristo 2JZ

Toyota Celica ST185 GT4

WRX and Liberty 94 2006

EV0 Lancer 2000 -2009

Porsche 911

Hyabussa Powered open wheel race car

the main comment I get from customers changing brands is the start up and idle stability and the mid range and cruise feel of the car.

Power is power any ecu can make a number but driving like factory and making 600hp at the tyres is awesome

I'm not writing this to blow my own trumpet only to show Just how adaptive Rays product is

He has had phone calls from me at all hours of the night and always answered and questions no matter how stupid and been great help

I have been tuning for over ten years and have never fitted wired or tuned an easier or more user friendly tuning medium.

THANK YOU RAY AND DEB.....

That is a very wide range of vehicles, nice work.....

What year 911 did you setup a vipec on? I am having a couple of minor challenges and someone with porsche experience could help...

Regards

Steven (Aussie in Canada)....

Hi Steven

Sorry can remember the build date of the 911 i think is was a 90's model

it had a 3.2 ltr single plug engine fitted still using the distrubutor and had a V44 fitted by antoher workshop,

My advise is if you are going for big power fit a twin spark plug head and use a v88 instead also scope to trigger signal before you start and send it to ray incase he needs to make a custom setup for you...

Good luck if you need a base map let me know.