r33 gtr cylinder 1 spark plug fouling

lysaer

On 11/24/2018 at 4:30 AM, Adamw said:

Yes, assuming that jumper pack can be forced to stay on that will be a good test.

Tested with the jumper pack today, still same error 16 and 33 

I've ordered a 22uf capacitor to give that a try as well

Yes, assuming that jumper pack can be forced to stay on that will be a good test.

I know you mentioned in the other thread about it being a faulty unit, but remember I fitted the new unit so right now there is a brand new one in there

I have got the capacitor so will connect that to test, if it ever stops raining in the UK....

20181127_220908.jpg

Switched out actual sensor today and is now working , will post a log up for you in a bit

Thanks for all the help, at least I got all decent wiring etc running there now as well

Uploaded log to my Google Drive here as I don't have any space left on the thread for uploads

https://drive.google.com/open?id=10vuPvfWhPcwv-wVLWtquA_ZmPBnqB6QV

I have an issue with my A/C where it stalls the engine, it would be near the start of the log, not sure if that is related or how I could remedy that as well

Thanks again Adam