TT link on seat ibiza 2001 1.8t

Ibiza

Hi i am new to this forum, i own a ibiza 1.8t with ayp engine it has e throttle but no wideband lambda. 

I wonder if tt link will fit or if i should choose another of the link ecu and wire it myself?.             

I miss a list of engine codes or ecu that matches the plug in ECU, in the info it does not list seat, or Skoda that often share the same ecu/engine. 

Car:Seat Ibiza 6k2 year 2001

Ecu: 6K0 906 032 AA

Engine: 1.8 turbo 20v 156hp AYP

Thanks for reply, i got manual transmision.         

How about traction control/abs and all the instrument function are they same as oem ecu?. 

I am asking because of the periodic control required by state, where the pre check warning lights are checked to see if its turning on and off. 

Does it support low and high ohm injectors.?. 

I have a local tuner who only tune link ecu so i think it will be my best option.                                   

Cant wait to get started with this, thanks again for your help. 

9 hours ago, Ibiza said:

How about traction control/abs and all the instrument function are they same as oem ecu?. 

I am asking because of the periodic control required by state, where the pre check warning lights are checked to see if its turning on and off. 

ABS will be fine, unfortunately traction control I cannot answer confidently.  I think probably it will be fine but as far as I know none of the cars we tested on in-house had traction control.  I do not see any reports of traction control warning lamp problems in our tech support system.

9 hours ago, Ibiza said:

Does it support low and high ohm injectors.?. 

The ECU has saturated injector drives so it is intended to drive high impedance injectors.  You would have to add a ballast resistor if you wanted to run low impedance.

Okay thanks for your help, i will ask tuner about what injector he recomend. 

I dont være if the traction controller work amthe most important thing is the fault light.I will share info hmon forum when i have tested it.