2jz help fuel

aboturky839

hello how are you i have a new build 2jz with evo 9 fuel injectors 560cc and have a map that i want to use on wich have 720cc fuel injectors what adjustment do i need and is the map correct to start adjusting timing and fuel ? btw i added the DI2 switch so that i can turn on and off antilag and cyclic idle when i flip the switch cyclic idle works and antilag but when i turn it off antilag ignition cut still is enabled

cefiro 2jz.pclr

the ignition table itself has safe enough numbers to start up but like any turbo engine, you shouldnt push it into much load until you've got it tuned or have access to a knock detection system. Are you running a VVT engine like the map is configured for?

your trigger1 offset you will need to check yourself with a timing light. There is a whole section in the help manual on pre-start configuration you should run through before cranking it over. Open pclink and press f1 and have a good read through all of the steps. How to run a trigger1 calibtraion is in there, but it misses the bit where you have to press enter after entering a number, so remember to do this.

I think your dwell is a bit excessive for the 1NZ coils.  I notice they get very hot quickly with anything more than about 2.1ms at normal running voltage.  Try something like below.

It would also pay to log dwell time to confirm that the actual dwell matches what is commanded in the table.  If for instance you have a trigger problem you can end up with dwell scatter.

PdXdnYf.png