Miguel Silva

2µF Suppressor, what type can it be or must be?

Yes, I see that now, to save the .rfc it has to save individual channels, and I saved both channels at the same time and the only options it gives is .txt, .xls, .doc or images. I didn't know it wouldn't reopen them on the software, I'l do it again the correct way.

I have a 20bar/300psi 1000hz transducer I'll wire it up to do the tests you propose.

https://www.picoauto.com/library/training/pressure-school-part-2-a-running-diagnosis

Obviously to make a waveform like this the transducer needs to be able to read vacuum also. But i suppose it would be able to read backpressure anyway if there is any.

If this doesnt work out for you there is always the option to just loosen the bolts in front of the cats to rule them out. 

Mine is a "Gage Pressure Transducer" not a "Absolute Pressure Transducer" but to test back pressure I think it's ok.

What kind of back pressure should be expected at 250/260 RPMs?

I also have a 4bar/60psi transducer if more low resolution is needed? But it will max out on compression.

You run the engine at idle. Unplug the injector and coil and run it on 5.

Use the big one. Backpressure should be as close to athmospheric as possible. Study the article above. 

That said. Sounds like its going to be easier to just split the exhaust to check this out of the game