Short pulse width adder values

MGV101

Should the short pulse with adder values be in +ve or -ve?

Previously I have used +ve numbers for the values but I am building up a new map today for a new ECU using the sample base map for my Fury and noted that all numbers are in negative. Tried looking at other base map too and noted they are also entered as -ve numbers. Does it mean logic of the G4+ actually adds the value entered into the tables to determine the effective pulse width and therefore -ve numbers should be entered for it to work properly? Meaning I have entered the wrong numbers into the pulse width adder all along?

They can be positive or negative, it just depends on whether the injector squirts more or less fuel than the "straight line" curve would predict.  For instance if you look at ID1000 data the adders are all positive on the other hand the data for the ID1050X injector is mostly negative.

Thanks! I was always under the impression that the injectors would always been injecting less fuel than the "straight line" curve given it takes time for the nozzle to fully open and that's why I found the base map strange. I am using ID850 so it was correct to use positive numbers then.