Egt Antilag

Shedley

I think there should me more protection strategies integrated in the antilag function such as max egt to automatic switch off antilag when egt's get high. Also a minimum ect to enable could be Interesting. Max iat function as well

Also, on DBW, you can't have 2 different throttle openings on different antilag modes, or am I wrong, should be handy as well

On 12/8/2018 at 10:31 AM, Shedley said:

I think there should me more protection strategies integrated in the antilag function such as max egt to automatic switch off antilag when egt's get high. Also a minimum ect to enable could be Interesting. Max iat function as well

Set up below would turn off antilag if EGT went above 800°C or IAT went above 80°C, if you want more conditions such as minimum ECT then you can just add another virtual aux.

2zit36w.png

On 12/8/2018 at 10:31 AM, Shedley said:

Also, on DBW, you can't have 2 different throttle openings on different antilag modes, or am I wrong, should be handy as well

Yes, you can have up to 3 separate E-throttle target tables, just set the 3rd one to activate with the same switch that activates the 2nd AL mode.