CANBUS Transmit Issue

Apex944

I'm running a G4+ PNP ECU on a 2007 Subaru STI and am having issues getting the CAN to transmit a custom stream.

I am using a Perfect Tuning CAN gauge setup for link G4+ and have the generic dash CAN setup and working on Channel 1 with ID 1000 at 20hz but when trying to add an ethanol percentage and temperature parameter on channel 2 with ID 1100 at 10hz as recommended by PT it isn't being sent according to the PT gauge debug report. The PT gauge debug report shows ID 1000 is being transmitted and received but ID 1100 is not showing at all.

I have attached some screenshots to show how it is currently configured.

I've tried turning off the generic dash on channel 1 leaving only channel 2 set to transmit user stream 1 with ID1100 and then with ID1000 and it still will not display ethanol percent or temperature. 

Not sure how I can tell if it is an issue with the ECU or an issue with the gauge.

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

Your setup is correct at the ECU end (assuming he means ID 1100 is decimal, not hex)..  Can you show us some screenshots of the settings at the perfect tuning end, there is nothing in their manual that says it is able to be configured for custom CAN streams.

On 12/30/2018 at 7:50 PM, Adamw said:

Your setup is correct at the ECU end (assuming he means ID 1100 is decimal, not hex)..  Can you show us some screenshots of the settings at the perfect tuning end, there is nothing in their manual that says it is able to be configured for custom CAN streams.

The manual for the gauge has instructions of how to setup the custom stream. I have also been in contact with the creator and he is not sure what the issue is either as it is setup as per his instructions. He even sent me an .lcs file just in case which I have tried without luck.

Screenshot (12).png

Screenshot (13).png