Aux9/10 supply error

mrharvey1301

Hoping a could get some input on this fault

I did a test run of the car calibrated e throttle all seemed to work fine on the test with no errors, I’ve since finalised all the wiring, removed any pins not used from a/b plugs

since trying to start again I have instantly had fault code 73, pinned the loom and appears the aux8 is not pulling in the relay in normal operation

If if I force the e throttle to setup on mode then the throttle body functions fine

it seems very similar to the forum post below

Haven’t had a chance to try and log the fault yet as the car isn’t with me

any suggestions much appreciated

If it works in setup mode but gives fault code 73 in ON mode then it is likely one of the safety systems kicking in.  Note, you need to power cycle the ECU to reset the safety system once it has kicked in.  As per my post in that thread you linked, the first thing to do is log it and look at the error accumulators.

it appears to be a tps main and sub differential issue, hopefully the log attached shows this

throttle is off a ba falcon

aps is off an fg falcon

have tried both the auto calibration (this log) and also your help files specified values which were different, also mechanically moved the e throttle and recorded the values

the blade also flickers rapidly if quick movements are made with the aps as seen in the log

Log 2019-01-1 11;35;14 am test.llg

you have TPS main and sub round the wrong way. Your TPS main must span the full range of motion, while the TPS sub can max out earlier. Yours is somewhere between 55 and 60. switch over the main and sub TPS assignments and re-run the calibration. 

image.png.b70969be0f004b537bdfdde0579c8847.png

The flapping behaviour you see at abotu 7 seconds and later in the log is usually caused by misconfigured PID values. have you set these up as per the values in the help files? There is a process to tune them manually if these values dont work but its a bit involved and they are usually a pretty resonable starting point.

1 hour ago, cj said:

you have TPS main and sub round the wrong way. Your TPS main must span the full range of motion, while the TPS sub can max out earlier. Yours is somewhere between 55 and 60. switch over the main and sub TPS assignments and re-run the calibration. 

image.png.b70969be0f004b537bdfdde0579c8847.png

The flapping behaviour you see at abotu 7 seconds and later in the log is usually caused by misconfigured PID values. have you set these up as per the values in the help files? There is a process to tune them manually if these values dont work but its a bit involved and they are usually a pretty resonable starting point.

Was lucky enough to have my e throttle on links files so put the values directly into the tables, you were spot on with the sub/main switch, for some reason I set it up back to front even though my wiring diagram states it’s youre suggested way, implemented the changes and works fine, the blade flutter is also gone now 

appreciate the assistance