1jz storm base map needed

Henkw

Can anyone help me with a base map for my engine I've tried using a supra one and modifying to my specs but can't get it to run engine is standard 1jz running Mitsubishi wasted spark and running multipoint group inj 1-2 also has standard tps and using build in map sensor as it's a G4+ storm and a link inlet air temp sensor.any help would be highly appreciated.

Most of your settings look like a reasonable starting point.  A couple of questions:

1. Do you get realistic RPM displayed in the software when cranking? 
  2. Have you checked base timing with a timing light? 
  3. Have you done the injector test function to make sure all injectors are clicking and the ignition test to confirm the coils are sparking in the correct pairs? 

The rpm is around 170 when cranking the base timing is spot on when checking with a test light,the injectors are clicking when testing also pulled the rail of to make sure fuel was coming out which it was,whenever I try doing an ignition test nothing seems to happen but when I crank it over it's definitely sparking,got it running ish today but it sounds like it's running on 4 cylinders and it does spark on all plugs

On 1/18/2019 at 5:32 PM, Henkw said:

I've found the problem,there was an issue with the igniter,put a new one on and it's running like dream.

thanks for the help Guys

it happen to all of us! I remember a couple of engine that give me problem and thas igniter module malfuntion, I prefer to run smart coils

• 9 months later...
22 hours ago, Jayden1jz said:

With this map are you usin two groups of three injectors, or three groups of two injectors and how do I change this to be three groups of two. As my ecu is wired for three groups

It will work either way in multipoint group mode.  However depending on which cylinders are paired up you may be able to use semi-sequential mode for a slight improvement.

Which injectors do you have wired to which drivers?

If 1&4 are wired to drive#1, 3&5 are wired to drive#2 and 2&6 are wired to drive#3 then it will work as semisequential.  Set injection mode to Sequential for this to work. 

If they are not wired that way then you will be better to set it to multipoint group.