Thunder and Injection Seup

EvilEvolution8

Hello Guys,

I have a G4+ Thunder in my Lancer Evo 8.

At the moment I have stock injector with stock ballast resistor.

What config about Injection Setup ? (Now I have set to saturated (Peak 8A, Hold 0.1A)

In the future (i think next month) I'll switch to ID1050x (without ballast resistor)

In this case what is the best config for Injection Setup

Thanks

You're going to have to remove the ballast resistor when you put in the 1050X's as they are high impedance, and the thunder will support either.

Its more an organisation question than technical, but if it were me, I would do the wiring now and do it just the once, and then its a simple config change in the ECU when you get new injectors... and probably changing the plugs that connect into the injectors too.

The car is running now...wiring is just completed...I don't need to change the injector plug for switching from stock to IDs...

I need to know only 2 things :

- Stock evo injector with stock ballast resistor => What best Injection Setup settings? (Peak and Hold or saturated? what current? )

- ID1050x without ballast resistor => What best Injection Setup settings? (Peak and Hold or saturated? what current? )

Thanks

If you are running a stock ballast resistor you run as a saturdated (high impedance) config.

The ID1050x's are already high impedance and must be run in saturated mode. You must remove the ballast resistor or you will effectively have double the normal "high" impedance