start attempt force gdi

bocia79

hello.

I'm trying to start my suzuki swift (1.0 3 cyl boosterjet) , but something is wrong. 

fp solenoid long pulse error is anytime in red, also without crank engine. 

after first attent to start , in second attempt no gdi pressure. I need to disconnet/connect  ecu's supply and after i have for one time gdi pressure.

Suggestion?

Edit... 

If I change polarity of logic of a solenoid spill valve I have no solenoid long pulse error but no gdi pressure. 

Thanks

start attempt.llg

Can you do a trigger scope, you have lots of trigger errors.  Im not sure if that is causing the pump control problem but we need triggering to work correctly before moving on.  Here is a video showing how to do the triggerscope, if it wont idle, just do it while cranking: https://1drv.ms/v/s!AiYbYlZQuRHPmieMTkwQDCXEb2LY

hello Adam and TechDave. Thank you!

I've found my error in trigger setup, now it's correct, and like Adam wrote, now gdi controller works without error.

Now i will refine map beacuse many things are still wip.

If you have some suggestion you are welcome.

Every times i leave cranking trigger error counter add +1 is normal?

Thanks a lot.

swift.jpg

start attempt 2.llg

With advice of Techdave I've succesfull start the engine but only one cylinder firing. I've some problem to calibrate trigger. With ignition fixed to 30 btdc I read 40/50 degrees after 0 timing reference (I make mistakes?) . Others TDC are calculated automatically? 

16 minutes ago, bocia79 said:

With ignition fixed to 30 btdc I read 40/50 degrees after 0 timing reference (I make mistakes?) .

You need to go to the set base timing screen and adjust the trigger offset until the timing light shows the same timing as the ecu setting "lock timing to".  Make sure you hit the enter key when changing the offset.

18 minutes ago, bocia79 said:

Others TDC are calculated automatically? 

Yes, assuming the crankshaft is "even fire" and the firing order is set correctly in the software the TDC events will be automatically set.