sbn1979

Evo 8 dbw wiring diagram

The physical Aux 9 output should be connected to the Motor + as per the help file Simon pointed out above.

In the software set Aux 4 to "E-Throttle Signal 1" and set Aux 9 to "E-throttle Signal 2".

c1IDQxc.png

Ok so everything works however I cannot run the car at this time but the pedal is not moving the throttle is there a rpm lockout I’m missing somewhere? The pedal and throttle have calibrated fine now btw

I think you have selected "Quite Mode" in the dbw configuration...

Pedal dont move the throttle when engine is not running...pedal will move the throttle only when engine is running.

6 hours ago, EvilEvolution8 said:

Pedal dont move the throttle when engine is not running.

this is true by default and is probably right. You can change it through from Quiet Throttle to "run throttle" in ethrottle setup screen. Then it will move any time the key is on

So did it run through the TP calibration procedure ok?  Can you do a short PC log with a few pedal presses and attach that and your tune file here.  Make sure to set the "when stalled" setting to run throttle when you do the log.