r34 g4 pug in

drifter17a

all, 

i own an r34 gtt and I think standard injectors are 370cc or so and  have purchased a 630cc injectors.

i just need to start the car and let it run for little while before taking it to tuner so question is, can i change the fuel duty cycle or injector opening time to half so essentially the engine can run in idle and low speed with new injectors?

Yes, just adjust the master fuel number up or down until it runs best.  The 11ms that is in our GTT basemap I suspect means the car that basemap came from had quite large injectors. You may actually need to increase it.

o6LRH9K.png 

Many thanks 

that won’t impact the engine negatively or blow it up does it?

i have read the manual and it seems it is plug and play and i don’t even need to run vacuum pipe to ecu as I can just use the r34 boost pressure sensor or map sensor without any rewiring

1 hour ago, drifter17a said:

that won’t impact the engine negatively or blow it up does it?

I wouldnt recommend racing it like that but it will be fine to start and drive gently to the tuner.

1 hour ago, drifter17a said:

and i don’t even need to run vacuum pipe to ecu as I can just use the r34 boost pressure sensor or map sensor without any rewiring

Correct - but you will need to move the MAP sensor hose to the manifold side of the throttle body as per the note in the manual.