rx7 s6 omp control

Daniel L

Hi guys

I'm completely new to this so forgive me if i'm asking simple questions.

I've just fitted a plug and play g4+ to my rx7 and all seems well and I've had it running on the base map. Though i will be taking it to a professional to have it mapped properly once I've ironed out a few problems.

My question is, how do i disable the oil metering pump control? as i am no longer using it as i will be pre mixing. 

Also, the oem lambda is coming up as a fault, but reading into it this, it is common until it reaches operating temperature. I have set the low voltage warning to 0.00 to stop the code being thrown up but how can i tell if my lambda is actually working?  Or should i just ditch the oem one and get a wideband?

Thanks 

Dan

For the Oil metering simply turn of the AUX outputs that are assigned to it (Aux 5-8) 

The O2 sensor will give a voltage around 0.8V when operating. Wideband is miles ahead and give much more accurate information.

Thanks Simon, 

seems my lambda isn't working in that case, as I'm not getting any reading. or maybe i have a problem between the ecu and it. I'll do some investigating and hopefully i can get it working.

Thanks again.