G4 link new E-throttle module wiring

bilal buran

7 hours ago, bilal buran said:

G4 link New E-throttle module wiring help help help

Attached below.

2 hours ago, Snow leon said:

Hello

i need the  wiring diagram for bmw  e throttle gas pedal comes 6 pins ,i did not find it in the help section , 

can you help me .

thank you 

https://www.bimmerworld.com/BMW-Interior/BMW-Pedals/Accelerator-Throttle-Pedal-Assembly-35426786282-E46-M3-330i-330Ci-325i-325C-More.html

1&2 are sensor ground.

3&5 are supply voltage (I assume 5V)

4&6 are AP sub and main.

T7uE9H8.png

joJWhuR.png

E-throttle Module Instructions.pdf

• 1 year later...

Hi, is it possible to use the e-throttle module with only 1 pedal position? Using a volvo pedal with only 1 analog output to pedal main and none for the pedal sub? (pedal assembly also have a pwm output which I believe cant be used?)

Thanks

13 hours ago, bsh said:

Hi, is it possible to use the e-throttle module with only 1 pedal position? Using a volvo pedal with only 1 analog output to pedal main and none for the pedal sub? (pedal assembly also have a pwm output which I believe cant be used?)

Thanks

the E-throttle module is basically just a dumb high current H-bridge, it does not do any of the control, it just does increases the current handling of the normal aux outputs.  So the pedal sensors and TP sensors still connect directly to the ecu and all the normal rules apply.  The work-around for the odd pedal sensor would be to wire the single signal output into two analog inputs.