Link g4 anti lag

drifter17a

Hi guys,

couple of questions 

when you take ur car to tuner , what does it mean when they lock the map?

does that mean you can’t see the values or you can but can’t change it?

on link g4 plug in, can you have a switch for anti lag so it can be switched on and off?

does link g4 support fuel pressure and oil pressure sensor so it can stop the engine reving above 3k if oil or fuel pressure is low?

finally, is there a wireless solution so you can see pc link on iphone to use as monitoring gauge?

What do i need to have an obd wired in?

6 hours ago, drifter17a said:

Hi guys,

couple of questions

when you take ur car to tuner , what does it mean when they lock the map?

does that mean you can’t see the values or you can but can’t change it? It means that the tuner doesnt want you to steal his work that he did on your car and give it to your friends or sell it, that means that it becomes basically tamperproof.

on link g4 plug in, can you have a switch for anti lag so it can be switched on and off? Yes you can have a switch to turn that function and many others on/off.

does link g4 support fuel pressure and oil pressure sensor so it can stop the engine reving above 3k if oil or fuel pressure is low? Yes, that can be configured.

finally, is there a wireless solution so you can see pc link on iphone to use as monitoring gauge? Im not sure on that, thats more of an app issue than a link feature I would think.

What do i need to have an obd wired in?