Sign in to follow this  
Wuppet

Ignition map suit BB Mopar

Anyone care to share any ignition map for BB mopar or any other BB gasoline engine 

Using a dual sync dizzy with single coil, 

Keen to compare what i have created with others before sending to dyno

Hi- I have a turbo BB mopar and can give you the ignition map for that if you wish . The timing is no doubt a little conservative as i tuned the engine myself without going on a dyno . Its also low compression but as long as the comp youre running is not to high it will certainly get you running and be fine to drive on . Let me know if you want me to post it up for you - Ken .

On 3/16/2019 at 6:19 AM, Ken Dunkley said:

Hi- I have a turbo BB mopar and can give you the ignition map for that if you wish . The timing is no doubt a little conservative as i tuned the engine myself without going on a dyno . Its also low compression but as long as the comp youre running is not to high it will certainly get you running and be fine to drive on . Let me know if you want me to post it up for you - Ken .

Ken, would appreciate it,  mostly looking to use as comparison to what i currently have,  which is actually working. 

Here it is . It was hard to know what to give it in the range it cruises in . On old school carb and dizzy engines vacuum advance comes into play - But i run an overdrive auto so it cruises at quiet low revs even at 100-110 kph and so i didnt want to give it 40 odd degrees at 1500-2000 rpm . Anyway it is what it is - Im sure not perfect - but it runs great .

Capture.PNG