aux 13 & 14 as gp outputs?

banaro

When i use either aux 13 & or 14 as gp outputs i can see there outputs are correct in runtime values, but are always off when another aux uses them as an input, or you try to low side drive a relay. Is this a known fault, or could my ecu be faulty?

I just done a couple of quick checks on a thunder here.  You are right about using them as a condition to switch other auxes - that doesnt seem to work correctly, I will report that to engineering to get fixed.  But mine do appear function correctly as a GP outputs doing a lowside drive.  

Thanks Adam, definately no low drive out on my aux 14, moved it from aux3 to aux14 to free up a low number aux, then back to aux 3 when it did not work, maybe our hardware and software revisions are slightly different

Adam, i have found a number of bugs that you have confirmed in the last 15 months, i also came across the issue of the individual fuel cyl trim tables being disabled by activating dual fuel tables in the traditional tuning mode the other day, are you able to publish a list of all the known bugs so we can avoid them?

Thanks

12 hours ago, banaro said:

Thanks Adam, definately no low drive out on my aux 14, moved it from aux3 to aux14 to free up a low number aux, then back to aux 3 when it did not work, maybe our hardware and software revisions are slightly different

So Aux 14 doesnt even work in test mode?

I used both conditions within aux14, rpm greater than 4000rpm and TPS greater than 60%, i tend to test outputs by varying the conditions temporarily rather than going to "test on", gives me more confidence, so no.