Speed sensor issues and launch control

Frank B

hi  i have 2 question why when i use my launch control it keep itself engage althou its already running

and why my speed dont go over 180km/h +

pase 1 is where i had the lc active and it didnt disengage

pase 3 i with lc disabled but speed sensor didnt go over 18x km/h car is trapping 210+

disregard the knock signals the map is a little rough and the knock is not enabled yet

vp map 450 trigger 0 deegrees 505.pclr vp map 450 trigger 0 deegrees 505 - no lc after 11.2.pclr pass 3 cip.llg pase 1 cip.llg

I think you frequnecy -> speed calibration is a bit wrong. you're not maxing out the frequency input and I dont see anything that looks like it goes "flat" at any point.

image.thumb.png.43a4d0d94f9aa38b2c9e1a320afa1ac5.png

If you know your actual trap speed you can pretty simply calculate what that 260 value should be to get your speedo to match trap speed. The log shows a max of 190kph

9 hours ago, Frank B said:

pase 1 is where i had the lc active and it didnt disengage

The disarming speed requires a non-driven wheel speed.  You do not have a non-driven wheel speed assigned in your speed sources.  If you set both driven and non-driven to LF wheel it will work correctly.

neo5GLt.png