wiring in a Boost solenoid BMW E36

Blake

Hey guys, I have a boosted BMW M52 OBD1 converted E36, i now have installed a electronic boost controller but need help getting the Aux output wiring set up. i don't know where to get the wire from that needs to ground control the solenoid. I have the expansion loom but that doesn't look to helpful. I just need to know where to get the wire to connect the solenoid to and how to set up the AUX out put. Thanks guys.

1 hour ago, dynoiasi said:

but I guess throttle valve position is a better idea, since using the ASC on a turbo build E36 is unlikely (due to lack of space...).

The "throttle valve position" is only required for automatic cars, it is the throttle position signal to the transmission, probably for kick down etc.  Not used if your car is manual.

So I checked Auxiliary outputs in the software and found 1-8. Aux output 9-20 are not used I’ve looked at the ECU pin out that you posted but 9-20 are not on the the pin out. So if I addded wiring in the engine harness where should I put the pins so that Axu outputs 9-20 will work?

9127579A-621D-485D-9494-E059E813CB37.jpeg

The pinout in the manual is correct.  Only Aux 1-8 are available on this ecu.  What inputs and outputs a plug-in ECU will have available to the end user is governed by what the factory decided to connect to the pins. 

In fact aux 17-20 shouldnt even show on a plug-in ECU, that is a glitch in our latest software.  Only the Thunder has Aux 17-20.