Аfter repair V88 there was an error Hardware Block 1

KVM2007

The reason for the repair was the lack of ADC TLC2543 readings. In the circuit highlighted in red was a positive signal overload of an unidentified source.

ScematicDiagram.jpg.ed8a9ba4e9f8dad48b8137f37ae3e0bd.jpg

I could not find any other connections to this circuit. After raising the pins of the chips on the PCB, the ADC work was normalized, but there was a specified error. I don't know which nodes hardware block 1 belongs to and where else to look for the source of the problem.

VIPECV88-1.thumb.jpeg.8e3951672997f8eba636ffd455952b12.jpeg

If anyone has access to the schematic diagram, please check if the chain is highlighted in red in another connection somewhere else, or is it a defect of the PCB.

The cause of the problem remained unknown, but the error was resolved. Pin 4 ST10F269-Q3 used as CS3 keeps the low level all the time (CS3 -  good. If I raise the pin 4 then it takes the High level in the Reset state). This causes a bus conflict. Disabling pin 3 74ACT125-1 eliminated the conflict. But the unknown source of the signal coming to pin 2 is now excluded from operation. I couldn't find this source. What now does not work remains unknown, but there are no errors.

ScematicDiagram-2.thumb.jpg.3964a63abeddf9409af5ba1e0f3c7e2d.jpg