auxiliary outputs not work !!! Civic HC96+ PnP

JcL

Hi everyone, I have a problem with my g4 + PnP HC96 + I can not get some of the auxiliary outputs to work.

I'm trying to run several things, one output for the antilag actuator, another for the ic spray and another pwm output to control the methanol pump.

I have tested with all the free outputs that I have available and none of them work in pwm signal or continuous signal (Test on - Test pwm).

I am beginning to think that the ecu may have come badly from the factory or be blocked for extra options. The outputs for the factory functions work perfectly.

I attach the calibration map use and a photo of the exits that do not work and how I want to make it work.

Thousand thanks in advance. Regards. Juan.

HONDA CIVIC MAP.pclr

20190331_194527.jpg

The aux outputs are only capable of 2A current, you wont be able to connect a pump directly like your diagram, it would need a solid state relay in between for the PWM.  For the other devices that are just on/off, if the current is over 2A then just a normal mechanical relay will do.