dynoiasi

Log file trimming

Hello,

I would like to post here my base map and log in order to get some opinions on the logged knock sensor signal. However I have 1 hour log file (about 20Mbytes) and I don't want to make people that want to help me download so much... So is there a way to trim a part of a log? I know how to create sections, I see that you can export just one section, however if I use export it will output a .csv file format. I guess this is not as good for viewing as the native .llg format. Can I output just part of a log in .llg format?Thanks!

Best regards,

Florin

Unfortunately we dont have this functionality to clip or export an llg file yet. 

I dont think 20Mb is too much of a problem for most people these days - many new smartphones can have near that file size in just one photo so I wouldnt be too concerned about sharing a file of that size. 

Thanks Adam, with your blessing I created a new topic and uploaded the log file. I had to compress it however since the maximum upload file size is 9 Mbytes.

Best regards,

Florin